From Lion SEDRACE RWEKIKIGA MJF
DISTRICT 411B --- Mob:+256772427582.
For your kind attention the District administration expect following activities from your clubs;
- Please send the PU101 of your club to the Cabinet Secretary at your Earliest.
- Pay your clubs yearly/half yearly district dues before 31st August.
- Pay your clubs yearly/half yearly international dues before 31st August.
- Plan for publication of clubs bulletin.
- Get audited accounts for year 2011-2012 and submit them by end of August 2012.
- Apply to the International for 2012-2013 Lions Services for Children Worldwide Funding programme.
- Motivate your membership to attend leadership seminars.
- MMR should be sent on or before 20th July, ready for posting with the minutes of the Board. This should be done throughout the year on the 20th day of the current month.
- Order PEACE POSTER contest kits from International and involve a minimum of three schools.
- Plan for a fund raising activity.
- Plan for environment cleanliness and Tree Planting activity.
- Mark the dates for leadership and Orientation seminars and attend them.
- Prepare well in advance for your DISTRICT GOVERNORS visit.
- Prepare your activities and administration budget and send it to the Cabinet Treasurer and Sub Treasurers.