Visitors

Monday, January 14, 2013

MANISH CHAVDA AND HIS TEAM FACILITATES 2ND CABINET MEETING TO BE HELD IN ARUSHA ON 26TH JANUARY 2013


Dear Fellow Lions and LEOS

Greetings to you all from Arusha,it is my Great pleasure to Invite you all to the 2nd Cabinet meeting which will take place in the beautiful city of Arusha, the event will take place on the 26th of January 2013,  I have sent by email the necessary information in regard of the event, my self and my team await your safe arrival in BIG numbers for this Cabinet meeting, 

As there is a high season in Arusha for Tourism and other Government and NGO Workshops; I would request all attending delegates to please confirm their attendance and hotel preference ASAP or by 20th January, after which the accommodation will only be available if vacant, please do also inform us on the Arrival and Departure dates and the mode of transport that you will be using while travelling to Arusha; in case you need any assistance from our side, please do not hesitate to contact me or my team members the info is on the Hotels attachment, wishing you all a Great weekend,

Yours Friendly in Lionism,
Ln Manish Chavda,

Chairman Organizing Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment